Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2016

A Highland Cow

In my last post I told you that I had two cards to make for hubby's Nephews, who's birthday are at the beginning of March. This is the second card made, very similar to the first only this time I used a stamp from Hobby Art, where this stamp is part of the February stamp of the month. I've coloured the image with pencils, mounted onto a brown scalloped oval and then onto a 5x5 card base. Just a quick post today as I'm off out with hubby this morning.




Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

That is a great image and a lovely card. Loved the tall ships one too and I'm sure the the nephews will love them.

Flo Langley said...

Great card Sue. Superb colouring.
Flo xx

Diane said...

Wonderful colored image, die cuts and design Sue.

Hugs Diane

Diane said...

Wonderful colored image, die cuts and design Sue.

Hugs Diane

rachel said...

a beautiful scene - I really love this stamp - brilliant! Hope you had a great day out Sue. Big hugs rachel x

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Sue. Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring and fabulous design here.xxx {aNNie}