Followers

Friday 12 February 2016

Rainbow Bunting - February - Silver

Well January flew past and we're almost halfway through February already. Last month I told you about the Chocolate Baroque Challenge (Rainbow Bunting), well it time to make some for this month. The colour this month is Silver, so I started with a pearlised silver card as my base and added some texture paste through a stencil with writing on. I decided to leave this just how it was and not try to colour it with anything. Next I found some stamps that had been at the back of my cupboard and not used for a long time, it was from the Lovebirds stamp set. I stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with Silver EP, then rubbed over with some Distress ink in barn door. The flowers are made using a Crealies die and I added some bling to the centres.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comment which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Looks SUPERB Sue. Love how you've embellished the banner and bunting. xx

Aquarius said...

Great bunting and very effective. I'm sure I have that bird stamp lurking somewhere - loads of stamps which haven't seen ink for far too long!!

Liz said...

Really pretty bunting, Sue. Lovely colours and I live the textured writing. xx

rachel said...

gorgeous work Sue - these are brilliant xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creations, such gorgeous colours too....xxx
 {aNNie}

judith@poppy cottage said...

These are really pretty Sue, I love the colour combination that you have gone for. Judith xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Sue, I also love the colours and the lay-out is fabulous. Have a great week, Shirleyxx