Followers

Friday 19 February 2016

Tall Ship

Hubby has two nephews and both of them have birthdays at the beginning of March, so this is one of the cards that I have made ready to send. I used a stamp from Inkylicious and my brushes with Distress inks. I also coloured the ship with pencils before mounting onto a scalloped oval by spellbinders. I used a 5x5 card base that I stamped Happy Birthday using a Chocolate baroque stamp down the edge.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Flo Langley said...

Stunning card Sue. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Flo xx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolute stunner, love the image and colours are gorgeous.xxx
{aNNie}

Chrissy said...

Wonderful masculine card Sue..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarn said...

FAB masculine card and I REALLY LOVE that font for the sentiment.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

sue-b said...

This is lovely Sue, a great stamp but the colouring is fabulous, love it
sue-b xx

Felicie said...

An absolutely beautiful card Sue.
Greetings
Felicie

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow this looks amazing , great image and very beautiful Birthday stamp!!

Have fun!!
Maria

Carol said...

Hi Sue. I missed this one - which is great. I am not sure about Make-It. I haven't been on top form. I have the tickets and will see how I feel at the time.
xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, beautiful colouring and design, perfect for a 'man card'. Take good care, Shirley xx ps.. looking forward to getting a peak at your Flip Fold Album :) xx