Followers

Sunday 7 February 2016

Another Anniversary Card

I have another Anniversary at the end of the month that I needed to make a card for, and as it was wet and windy here (like the whole of the UK) yesterday I got on and made it. I used some of the die cut shapes that I found whilst my Craft Room was upside down last year and a 6x6 white card blank. I coloured the white base shape with distress inks in Mustard Seed, Wild Honey and Bard Door and blending tools. Then stamped using Tuxedo Black using Stampin Ups World Of Dreams set. Using a matching shape in silver mirri card I mounted my topper, using a smaller matching shape I stamped the sentiment using a Lili Of the Valley stamp and mounted. Using the ink that was left on the blending tools I inked the base card and also the sentiment before popping everything together. This months challenge over on the Stamping Sensations blog is Anything goes, so I shall enter this in to the challenge.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sue! What a wonderful design, great colours and stamps!Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations and good luck!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous card, the scene is beautiful and looks great in the die cut scalloped circled. Happy Sunday, Shirleyxx

rachel said...

absolutely beautiful make Sue - it really is a lovely scene and such beautiful colours! Big hugs Rachel x

brenda said...

A super card with great stamping and inking Sue and lovely warm colours, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations February challenge.

B x

Aquarius said...

That is such a versatile stamp set and your card is beautiful.

craftimamma said...

Ooh, I love this Sue! Lovely colours and beautiful silhouette images. the recipients are sure to love it.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sarn said...

Woahhhh . . . SUPER inking and a lovely shaped focal point. Wonderful xxx

Dora said...

Beautiful. lovely stamps

Dora said...

I have not seen it that you playing with Stamping Sensations this month. Thank you so much for your entering this beautiful card.

maria's knutselplezier said...

Super what a lovely anniversary card , great design and beautiful colours!!!

Greetings
Maria

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x