Followers

Thursday 25 February 2016

Rudolph Days

It's time again for this month's Rudolph Days Challenge, I can't believe how quickly it's come around again. The card that I made for this month's challenge (in fact I made three the same) is using a stamp from Impression Obsession, I stamped it in Basic Grey from Stampin Up. I then lightly coloured it with pencils, went around the outside with Distress Inks and a brush and then added some glitter for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment stamp is from Chocolate Baroque. I mounted the image onto silver mirri card and then onto a navy card base that I had placed ribbon around the middle.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful make - a gorgeous card Sue - or should I say one of three! Clever you! Big hugs rachel x

Barb said...

Hi Sue, It's a lovely Christmas card. What a beautiful stamp that is. I think the sentiment is lovely too. Barbxx

LesleyG said...

love your magical snowy scene, so delicately coloured xxx

Valerija said...

Wonderful winter scene. Love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challnege. Good Luck.
Hugs,
Valerija - DT member.

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card, simple and stunning, great sentiment, it is a lovely magical time for the youngsters.

Kath x

Jean said...

A beautiful snow scene stamp, lovely soft colouring and sparkle.
Jean x

Carol L said...

You've added the perfect amount of plaid ribbon to make this lovely scene come alive! I love the sentiment too!

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty andI love that paid ribbon! The image is so calm and peaceful.

Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge. Good luck in the prize draw.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous colours and gorgeous sparkle here, lovely card construction.xx {aNNie}

Liz said...

A lovely scene, Sue, beautifully coloured.

Visiting your blog today with my DT members hat on. Thanks for entering the Rudolph Days Challenge this month - Good Luck! xx

sally said...

This is pretty much what my surroundings look like at present - I'd feel right at home in your lovely card!

Sally

linby said...

How wonderful this is - so very christmassy.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How cozy! Very sweet and TFS!

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a peaceful scene! Such a beautiful card for Rudolph Day! I love the sentiment too!