Followers

Thursday 24 July 2014

A Little Bit Tim Holtz

I love Tim Holtz stamps and Stampers Anonymous and have quite a few in the cupboard. But I sometimes struggle to use them. The day we return from our latest cruise is our sons Birthday, so with this in mind I got the stamps out and managed to put this together. I used an embossalicious folder for the background which was given the distress ink treatment and then popped onto some matting, this was the packaging that the folder came in. Next I stamped the main image which was from a set using the art from Brett Weldelf called Dandy Robot, the clockworks stamp was from a Tim Holtz set. I added the tattered clock and letters from the alterations Wanted Alphabet set to finish it off. Just hope that he likes it now.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments that are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Sue I am loving this that embossing folder works wonderfully with this
Hope you have a good cruise
Jacki x

Michelle J M said...

I just wrote a long comment for you and then lost it!!! Your card is fabulous Sue and I am sure your son will love it. The way you have inked the embossing folder looks so good and I like that you used the packaging! Have a wonderful cruise with your family. Michelle x

Doreen said...

Love your fabulous card Sue.xxx

NancyD said...

Such a great manly card!

Jan said...

Gre at card xx Jan

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous colours here and the card for a guy is so appealing.xxx ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Aquarius said...

That's fabulous - love all things TH anyway and you've put these together so well. That embossing folder looks a very useful one to have - now where's my wish list??

Hellen Pearce said...

Fab design for a male card Sue and the colours work so well together - love it ! x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Fantastic fun man card Sue ! Have a great vacation, Shirleyx

Carol said...

Great card Sue. I am sure he will love it.
Carol xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Great funny card for a man , great colours!!!

Greetings
Maria