Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Mini Canvas

Some of you will remember that recently I went on a Crafting Retreat, where one of the workshops was how to make these wonderful Mini Canvas. When I got home I knew that there were some stamps in my cupboard that I thought would look great on a Canvas. So I had a rummage until I found them and set about making this. At first I could not get my crackle to crackle (I tried using Sheena Douglas's method with PVA glue) so had to send for more, once it arrived I had success. The stamps I used are all Chocolate Baroque,  Bold Blooms, Fresh Blooms and Butterfly Collage. I finished it all off by adding a charm from my stash, a bit of cotton lace and some flat backed pearls.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

rachel said...

a beautiful canvas Sue - I adore these blooms and the blue of them is stunning - gorgeous xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow Sue beautiful canvas ! love the colours and texture. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning canvas Sue, colours are amazing and the flowers are brilliantly placed...just gorgeous.xx
.♥aNNie


The Journey is the Start

Aquarius said...

You are obviously enjoying these canvas projects - love the combination of stamps with the crackle background.

NancyD said...

Lovely mixed media work Sue! NancyD

Michelle J M said...

This is a stunning canvas Sue. I love those blue flowers, they are gorgeous as is the beautiful background. A real work of art. Michelle x

Hellen Pearce said...

love it Sue, the colours are gorgeous and such a lovely design. x

Desire Fourie said...

Sue this is stunningly creative and those scrumptious flowers just pops.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

maria's knutselplezier said...

You have been very bussy lately Sue, again a very beautiful piece of Art to put in your living room , I really love this one too!!

Mariaxx