Followers

Sunday 20 July 2014

Craft A Scene - Week 3 - Fantasy

Week three over on the Craft a Scene blog,and for my card this week I've stamped straight onto the card itself. The foliage was from Chocolate Baroque, the tree branches are from Stampscapes and the little fairies are from a set that I bought at the Newbury Show a couple of weeks ago and are from Magestix, along with the little dragonflies too. Before adding the fairies I inked a background through the trees and foliage using distress inks. I do hope you have time to pop over to the blog and take a look at the inspiration from the DT.



I seem to have been very quite on the blog just recently. I have been crafting, but catching up with DT stuff for next month and having a play. I will be away for two weeks from Friday, Hubby and I are taking my Mum and his Dad on a cruise to the Baltic sea and Capitals around the sea. We're not sure if this was a great Idea because I'm sharing a cabin with my Mum and Hubby with his Dad, still it's only for two weeks and it may be the last Holiday we take them on like this as they are 83 and 86. Hopefully I'll have some lovely photos to show you when we get back.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

6 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Simply magical! Love those trees and the foliage and those little fairies are so sweet. Well as always I love everything about the card. If we don't "speak" before Friday, have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to your photographs. Michelle x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely details and fab colours. Have a lovely holiday,and take lots of photo's.xxx

rachel said...

brilliant card Sue - such a magical scene - I do hope your holiday goes well - you won't be in the cabins too long so it should be fine - fingers crossed! Hugs rachel xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sue I have been 'hanging out' to see your next creation and wow, this is gorgeous...lovely colours.....
have a great holiday.x
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Hellen Pearce said...

beautiful colours Sue, lovely card.....must get me some more CB stamps! Hope you have a super holiday x

maria's knutselplezier said...

Great landshape, dear Sue, I love the fairy look of it, great colours and the Livinia stamps are very pretty!!

Greetings
Maria