Followers

Sunday 6 July 2014

Craft A Scene - Fantasy - Week One

A new month and another new challenge is starting over on the Craft A Scene blog, and this month we would like to see your scenes set in Fantasy Land. This is a good excuse to get your Fairy stamps out and dust them off. For my card this week I've use a digi image as my focal point from Rick St Dennis. I coloured the tree with Spectrum Noir pencils then coloured the sky and the ground using ink pads and brushes. The sentiment was from Chocolate Baroque and the rest from Lavinia. I stamped stars from Lavinia with Stampin Up luminate, which has a lovely shimmer to it, then highlighted them with Liquid Pearls.



I do hope you have time to pop over to the challenge blog, the DT have made some wonderful cards for your inspiration this week, and hopefully it will inspire you to join us with your Fantasy Scenes.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

rachel said...

this is very inspiring sue. i can just imagine all the fairies fluttering about their daily busuness. brilliant x

Aquarius said...

I just love that magical scene and it has been beautifully coloured.

aussie aNNie said...

OH WOW Sue this is awesome...love it...I was only here checking your blog not long ago to make sure I had not missed any thing now I see something extraordinary and brilliantly designed. Love your use of the spectrum noirs as I have them and think I need to have a few 'lessons' with them as your colours are spectacular.
What a fantastic scene...xxx
The Journey is the Start

Carol said...

Fantastic card Sue. Reminded me of younger days and Walt Disney
Carol
xx

craftimamma said...

Hi Sue, your card is absolutely wonderful! Fabulous fantasy scene you have created and I like the way you have made the tree castle appear to be illuminated. Fab colouring altogether.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Michelle J M said...

What a fantastic magical scene Sue. That "tree palace" is wonderful and I just love those two little pixies sitting on the edge, watching everything that is going on! The addition of the pearls is perfect too. Michelle x

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow this one looks so sweet, what a beautiful card for wishing a magical day!!

Greetings
Mariaxx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is incredible! Saw it on Craft A scene and popped over for a look :)

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sue, a really magical scene and I love the way you've combined the stamping with the digi image.
Claire xx