Followers

Sunday 9 May 2010

I've done it at last!!!


Hi, my name is Sue. I have been crafting most of my life in one form or another. From knitting and dress making, cross stitch to embroidery. I have been card making for about 10 years. I started by making cards with the embroideries that I made on my embroidery machine. I stumbled upon Create and Craft just as it launched and discovered paper crafts. Since then I have been trying all sorts of different ways of making cards. After visiting other peoples blogs for at least 2-3 years and looking at all the beautiful Cards and works of art that have been created, I have finally created a blog of my own. It is something that I have been thinking about for about 2 years, I did not realise that it was so easy. Well at least as far as setting it up, it will be a case of learning as I go along I think. As yet I do not know how to add a link. I am adding a card that I made for my Sister-in-law's birthday in April. I used Crafters Companion Flower Fairies and Dimension Forth plain alphabet.

No comments: