Followers

Monday 7 February 2011

Friendship

I have made this card to enter the CD Sunday Challenge, this weeks theme is Friendship.


I have used My Craft Studio Papercraft Library Vol 1, Vol 3 and Vol 5 And More Than Words vol 3.
Volume 1, I used the colour picker to match a plain background with the shape, and then over layed the words background, which are all to do with friends and lowered the opacity on them so they were not as bold.
Volume 3, I used the Violet image already coloured and also the shapes. I picked the shape with the white middle and placed the image inside then I picked the solid shape and with the brightness slider changed the colour to white, enlarged it slightly and place behind the first. This gave the appearance that it had been matted onto white card.
Volume 5, I have only used the background sheet from this CD.
More Than Word is a Cd that is full of wonderful words that go with so many different occasions and I thought that these words I used could have been said just for this card.
I have finished off by adding some flowers and ribbon that I have in my stash.

I very often make cards using several of the MCS CDs as they all seem to go together so well.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

7 comments:

Tess said...

Gorgeous card Sue - love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x

Christine said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week and good luck in the draw. Christine x

starcyl said...

Great card Sue and I like the sentiment, a change to the normal one. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday and best of luck with the draw.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Another lovely card Sue, and as Jenny said, the sentiment is a lovely change to the one we all know.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx

Purple Crazy said...

Gorgeous card Sue, loving the colours too, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week, Wendy, x

Janet said...

A great card and the sentiment is lovely. Thanks for outlining how you made your card, I found it very interesting. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Challenge and good luck in the draw.

Janet xx
GDT

Debs said...

That is so sweet! good luck with the CD Sunday prize draw! x