Followers

Monday 21 March 2011

CD Sunday - Wild Thing

This weeks challenge over at the CD Sunday Blog, is Wild thing. I have managed not to use MCS this week, instead I have used Peerless Designs Cuddle Upz CD.


I printed the main backing paper straight onto the card, and then used two of the other backing papers, I mounted them on to mirricard. I added some gold and brown ribbon from my stash. I have used two toppers from the sheet of toppers, again mounted onto gold mirricard, then added a foiled greeting. I finished off with a matching insert and also the envelope, all are on the CD.

Thank you for looking.

Sue

7 comments:

starcyl said...

What a lovely image Sue, I haven't got this cd but did see it on C&C a few days ago and wondered if I should buy it. Now I've seen your card I may have to investigate! Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

I love this card Sue. Very striking. I was looking on the Peerless site last night trying to decide if I was going to buy this Cd. I think I may go ahead and order it.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Christine said...

Super card Sue, fab image, I have 3 Peerless Design's CD's but not this one.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx

Tess said...

Great card Sue. Love that image. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

Beryl said...

A gorgeous card Se. Love the images of the deer. I haven't seen this cd but will be looking out for it I think.
Thank you for joining in the CD Sunday challenge this week.
Beryl (GD) xx

Purple Crazy said...

fab card, gorgeous images, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

Aquarius said...

I tried to leave a comment on your forgotten Friday card but the comment window doesn't appear when I click on comments. I expect you were wondering why no one had commented!