Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Forgotten Friday 38 - Christmas

We've already past Friday this week, and I am only getting around to putting this card onto the blog now. I'm so glad that Judith gives us a week to join in. For this weeks card I have decided to go with a Christmas card, it's coming around so quickly now and I've just realised that I need to get on and make some. The image that I've used is from a set bought from Create and Craft a couple of years ago, and I believe that it's from the Pilkington Lane range. I have tried to give it a cold crisp feel, by making the sky very blue and adding Sukura stardust pen to the roof of the cottage and the snow (not that it's shown up very well in the photo). The backing paper is from my all time favorite Christmas CD, Artylicious Seasons Greetings. I have added a sentiment from Lili of the Valley, mounted onto a spellbinders die. I've also added a poinsettia made from a Marianne die.



This is a fun challenge, so why not pop along to Judith's blog and find out what Forgotten Friday is all about.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue x

3 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

This is a lovely image Sue, and I love the colour scheme that you have chosen. Those Artylicios Christmas papers are fabulous aren't they? I use them time and time again. Great poinsettia, and those LOTV sentiments are so useful, I have them too. Mine will definitely get a lot of use this year. Thanks for joining in FF this week, Judith xx

Aquarius said...

This is a great image and I love the colour scheme of this card - makes it look chilly and wintry. That Artylicious CD is one of my all time favourites too

Carol said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card. I too think that the Artylicious Cd's are some of my own favourites.
Hugs
Carol
xx