Followers

Thursday 15 December 2011

Times Gone By Robin

This week has flown by and I can't believe that it's Thursday already. Today I thought that I would show you another card that I made for my Mother-in-law, this one to give to my father-in-law. This time I've used this beautiful image of a Robin from the Times Gone By CD by Joanna Sheen. The image has been decoupaged and had lots of glitter added. This was a nice and easy image to cut out, but still gives a great effect, and then mounted onto some gold mirri card.




I think that I've nearly finished my Christmas cards this year with only four family cards left to make. I have decided that next year I am going to start early (like in January) and try and make one card a week, that way I should be well ahead as December comes closer. Still this will be my 4th year where I've not had to resort to buying a box to finish everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

What a lovely robin image - great card and well done for almost finishing your cards

Carol said...

Hi Sue. Great minds and all that. I was thinking the same as I was panicking trying to finish my last handmade card to get in the post. Love your Robin. I don't have this Cd so it is nice to see an image for the first time.
Have a good Christmas.
Hugs
Carol
xx