Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Experimenting

After playing with all my leftovers last week, I decided that this week I wanted to be a bit more creative, and this is what I have managed to achive with a little experimenting. I bought some of these Stampscapes from the NEC in November last year after falling in love with them, and although this is the first time that I've used them, I bought some more with some money that I was given for Christmas. At the moment I'm playing around with different inks and different types of card. I was pleased with the way that this one turned out and decided to make it into a card. I have used some good quality glossy photo card about 200 gms, I then stamped the images with black Stazon and coloured the background with Adirondack dye inks in several colours. If you would like to see more of these wonderful stamps and what can be created with them, here is the link to the US site which has a wonderful gallery and even tutorials, there is a link on the homepage to the UK site (there is no gallery on the UK site).




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

5 comments:

Carol said...

That is absolutely beautiful Sue. I really admire the serious stamping and brayering etc that people do but I really only have the time to do simple stamping. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Aquarius said...

This is so beautiful - I remember Stampscape stamps from many years ago. come to think of it I might even have a couple lurking!! It is great fun experimenting and very rewarding when the results turn out as good as this

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

STunning card! I love the image and what you did with it, the ink blending is so beautiful. Have a great day.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This isn beautiful Sue. Really great work. The stampscape stamps are fabulous. This experiment is succeeded.
Lovely greet
Marja

Shirley said...

How very lovely! It should be framed!!!