Followers

Sunday 4 January 2015

Winter Walks

Just before Christmas I invested in a new PC, so the last week or so I've been swapping files and programs from my old PC to the new one. Also getting to find my way around windows 8, I think I'm getting there at long last. In between I managed to make this card for the challenge over on the CD Sunday blog, but then discovered my old photo editing program did not work. So I've spent today looking online for a new one. Luckily they do free trials. In a moment of madness I also decided that my blog needed an overhaul as well (I don't know how long it will last but I like it for the time being). Anyway onto my card which started with an A5 white card base, then I popped Pollyanna Pickering Magical Christmas Moments into the PC, I remembered that I'd seen some beautiful scenes with Farmer, Dogs and sheep on a country farm track on what appears to be a cold frosty morning. After printing it out and mounting onto some pearlesent gold card, I stamped this lovely sentiment from Inkylicious and added it to finish.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image,xxx

Carol said...

Lovely card Sue. Well done on the new blog and the new computer.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Sue, the layout is fantastic. Your blog looks great as well :) Shirley xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

ps. Happy New Year ! x

Wynn said...

The image you have chosen for our Winter Walks theme is perfect. I like your new blog too. Happy New Year to you and thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation with a wonderful stamp/image used along with those fabulous colours. LOve your new blog look too.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

sue-b said...

ooh love the new look Sue and i love the card too. beautiful images and i like the script you have used with them.
Thanks for joining us and a Happy New Year.
sue-b x DT

NancyD said...

Beautiful card Sue, love the sentiment.

Jocelyn said...

A lovely choice of image from a great CD. A lovely card with such a nice sentiment.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Sally H said...

A stunning card, Sue! That sentiment is perfect for those gorgeous pictures too

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful card

starcyl said...

Super card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this time.

Jenny x
CD Sunday DT