Followers

Thursday 1 December 2016

Allsorts Challenge - Anything Christmas

Wow, what a shock to my system this cold weather is, I've been sunning myself in 25c or above in Mexico for the last week. We arrived home yesterday morning with the announcement on the plane that "the good news was the sun was shinning the bad news was it was -1c". I have finished the washing and had to post this card now so that I would be in time to take part in the Allsorts Challenge which closes tomorrow. I've used Tattered Lace Charisma Robin Redbreast for this card along with some Christmas Tree tuck ins and Holly dies cut in gold mirri card, also from Tattered lace. The backing papers are from My Craft Studio from one of the Christmas CD's



Just a quick post for now as I have dinner to cook, something I've not had to do for over a week.
Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a sweet robin.
I imagine the temperature was a bit of a shock to you when you got home, it was -6 here when my husband went to work yesterday.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

sounds like a bit of a rude awakening Sue! Wrap up! Love your card! Fabulous! Hugs rachel x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card Sue, the bird is gorgeous ! Welcome back to reality :) I hope you had a fabulous vacation. Take care, Shirleyxx

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a beautiful , cute card , I just love it!!!
Greetings
Maria

Wendy L said...

Love it, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning Sue, also with DT hat on thanks for entering into our Allsorts challenge.xxcx

brenda said...

As always a lovely creation Sue and you can never beat a Christmas Robin.

Have a good weekend and thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x