Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2018

July Rudolph Days

Due to Maureen's recent visit to the UK July's Rudolph Days challenge is running a little late, from today until 7th August. So if anyone thought that they had missed the July challenge you still have time to take part. My cards this time have been made using the new Paper Cuts dies from Creative Expressions (I fell in love with the dies as soon as I saw them). I've cut them out in just plain white card but teamed them up with some wallpaper (yes you have read that right WALLPAPER) that I found while on a recent visit to The Range. They have it in several different colours and it on the expensive side, but hey they don't charge for samples, so I had samples in all of the colours they had in the store. I even managed to find some card in one of my drawers that matched the wallpaper so I used this for matting.

 I feel another visit to The Range in coming up soon.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two fabulous cards Sue and the wallpaper looks great. I especially like your first card with the reindeer x

Kath said...

Fabulous cards and a great idea to use wallpaper.
Kath x

Sally H said...

Both gorgeous, Sue! Happy Rudolf Day!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards Sue and the wallpaper has added a real sparkly touch to the background.x

brenda said...

Two great cards and so strking in desing Sue, happy Rudolph Day.

B x

rachel said...

Two great cards sue..lovely dies and the wallpaper looks great xx

Janice said...

Two super cards Sue, I love the look the die cuts give.
Janice x

scrappymo! said...

Oh Sue! These folk art looking Christmas cards are so lovely! I think the patterns they cut are so cool and good for you for finding a use for that wallpaper you showed me. Now that was a bargain!!!

I still remember our crafty days like they were yesterday and once we fight off the jet lag i will be down in my craft room trying to continue on with the inky journey you started me on!

Thanks for taking part in the belated July Rudolph Days Challenge.

Carol L said...

How resourceful are you to create 2 cards with wallpaper! Beautiful!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such an elegant design - I would never have guessed that you had used wallpaper, I feel a visit to the range is due!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful cards for Rudolph Days! Those wallpaper samples are gorgeous! What a wonderful idea!

Joan said...

Fab cards Sue, love the die cuts. We don't have a Range store near us so will have to investigate other DIY places !

Joan

LesleyG said...

Wow what a find and how clever to use it on your fab cards! Happy RD xxx