Followers

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Black, White and Green

My card today has been made for the Allsorts Challenge which this week is for Black, White and one other colour. For my card I've used an unbranded die bought from the Internet. I cut it out in black card, placed over a background made using the gel plate with some green paint that had bubble wrap placed over the top for texture. I then put onto a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch card base. I've not added a sentiment to this one at the moment but will add it once I know where it is going.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Linby said...

A very striking design. Perfect for our challenge at Allsorts. Thanks for joining in.
Lynn x
DT

brenda said...

It's an extremely striking creation Sue, the bloom really pops against the inky background. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Viv said...

To my shame I have this die and it has never seen cardstock. I don't know why either cos I love it. The black looks great against the inky background Sue.

Jo said...

Beautiful....a gorgeous colour combo x

Aquarius said...

A striking card - great background which shows off the die to perfection.

Kathleen said...

A really lovely background, love teh colour and a really super die. Thank you for joining our 'Black and White plus one' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sue, such a striking design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janice said...

Love this card Sue, very striking.
Janice x

rachel said...

very pretty card Sue xx