Followers

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Hare

I'm here today with a card made for two challenges, Penny Black and More and Make My Monday Challenge. Penny Black is asking for cards with Animals, Birds and Butterflies and Make My Moday are asking for Critters. I think this Hare should cover both challenges although I've not got a bird on there. I used the Hare from the Pink Ink fantastic stamp range for this card, first stamping the image onto some white card stock and then adding the flowers, butterflies and swirly ferns around the edges. I coloured everything in using alcohol ink markers and then blended some distress ink around the outside of the card. Finally I finished it by adding some nuvo drops to the hare and the flower centres. It's now in the post to someone who is feeling under the weather at the moment, in the hopes that this will cheer her day.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring.

Kathleen said...

A really super image Sue, beautiful background and a lovely colour pallet and a great design. You don't have to use all three, just one would have been fine but the butterflies do add to the lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'Animals, Birds and Butterflies' challenge at Penny Black and More

Kath x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Sue, the Nuvo Drops are a perfect finishing touch. xx

Carole said...

Super card. Those pink Ink stamps have so much expression in them. I hope it cheers your friend...I am sure it will make her smile. Fabulous colouring too. xx

Aquarius said...

Gorgeous hare image and I love what you've done with it - should cheer your friend I'd think.

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, I love the Hare stamp - I've just added a few Pink Ink stamps to my collection.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

A real feel of Spring with the pretty blossoms surrounding Mr Hare who is coloured beautifully Sue, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Animals, Birds and Butterflies' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Sue and You are just as fabulous with the Pink Ink stamps as you are with Lavinia. It's coloured beautifully and I love the subtle shading around the edge x

Leanne Harris said...

Well Sue, what can I say, as a member of the Pink Ink design team I'm super impressed that you've used one of our stamps and what a fabulous job you've made with it too!!!! Those nuvo drops finish it off a treat! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges this month, your creation is perfect! xxxx

Sue - said...

I love the Pink Ink images and you’ve coloured it beautifully.

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the colours and the added Nouvo drops.
Janice x