Followers

Friday 25 June 2021

June Rudolph Days

I can't believe how fast this year is flying by and that we are half way through the year already. Dare I say it, just 6 months until Christmas? Anyway onto the reason why I'm here today and that is that it's time for this month's Rudolph Days Challenge. For my offerings this month I'm showing you what I made with the new dies and USB from Tattered Lace. I fell in love with these beautiful Bauble dies and Charisma as soon as I saw them, so when they arrived I had to get them out and play with them straight away. There are 6 different scenes and I've made one of each, I'm sure you'll agree that they are very pretty. I also treated myself to the new Scan-n-cut (DCX 1200) with the automatic blade and made the bottom card using the Scan-n-cut and the Carnation Crafts Christmas USB. In no time at all I had all of the pieces cut out and ready to put together on a card blank. All I add was a generous helping of glitter. Anyway onto the challenge, I do hope that you can pop across to the Rudolph Days Blog and join in the fun this month. Maureen has a wonderful prize ready to send to the person who is chosen at random as the winner this month.






Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

20 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of Christmas cards Sue, lots of lovely scenes and super baubles.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

What a pretty collection of Christmas cards Sue, each one with a really traditional feel to it. Shame on me I've not joined in once this year, but DT/TV works keeps me so busy and my body doesn't like to work as swiftly as it used to so everything takes twice as long.

B x

Aquarius said...

A wonderful collection of Christmas cards. Enjoy the Scan'n'Cut!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow, these card are stunningly beautiful Sue. I can see why you fell in love with the bauble die and you've absolutely done it justice. I love each and every one of them x

Suzanne H said...

I've popped over from Rudolph Days to see your cards up close. Such beautiful layering and you've really captured the shimmer in the photos. I love the vintage look of them. Beautiful work.

Viv said...

A great collection of Christmas makes Sue.
Have fun with the new toy! x

Darnell said...

These are simply stunning scenes, Sue! I would make them into wall art, rather than cards. Wouldn't they look gorgeous at Christmas time hanging on a wall where you could see them all day long? Hugs, Darnell

Carol L said...

These pretty baubles with scenes remind me of an old-fashioned Christmas! I just love the tiny little bow atop of each one, and I'm glad you treated yourself to something that makes such gorgeous cards! Happy Rudolph Days!

aussie aNNie said...

A stunningly beautiful set of amazing cards, gorgeous colours and as always your design is amazing. xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

What a stunning batch of cards Sue! I really like the bauble die framing your pretty scenes. Vicky x

Linby said...

A lovely selection of bauble cards all so different too.

Sarn said...

I'm a bit late commenting on this post - but you've made a wonderful selection of festive cards.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous collection of cards, beautidful scenes and toppers xx

Janice said...

A super selection of cards Sue, I really love those baubles!
Janice x

Jules said...

Hi Sue

Very pretty cards .. .. .. I can see why you fell for the bauble dies and needed to play with them straight away! They have made a lovely set.

Quiet scary to think we are already halfway to Christmas!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

Joan said...

a fabulous set of cards Sue. lovely images. You are certainly getting to grips with technicalities now.

Joan x

Mrs A. said...

Oh Wow Sue these are all fabulous. You have saved the best till last though. Time is not my best friend right now. We have had a serious falling out and it has gone off to sulk. Hugs Mrs A.

Greta said...

Your cards always amaze me, Sue! Absolutely gorgeous!

Sally H said...

What a wonderful collection of gorgeous scenes, Sue! Absolutely wonderful! I am afraid I am so behind with Christmas cards! Hopefully I will get round to entering Rudolf days again soon x

gwen70 said...

Such beautiful cards xx