Followers

Thursday 19 August 2021

Yet Another 50th Birthday Card

Just popping in today to show yet another of the 50th Birthday cards that I had to make recently. This time I used Carnation Crafts Natures Grace Collection that was released earlier this year. I glad to say that all of the cards were loved. I been busy the last few days trying to make some sense of my rather messy craft room. I think the lesson to be learnt is not to let it get in such a mess again, it's going to take another week or so before I have it all sorted.

I'm going to join in the fun over at CD Sunday this week which is Anything goes.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated

Sue
 

13 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely card Sue. I must admit I resisted this collection. I can't have them all - although I would like to.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

Oh how lovely. This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Sue and I know that it will be well appreciated... Oh to be 50 again! Good luck with your craft room tidy up. I usually find something that I'd forgotton about and then I just have to play with it :) x

Aquarius said...

A beautiful owl and lovely colours. It would take me way more than a week or two to get my craft 'stuff' sorted properly!!

brenda said...

He's a really regal looking Owl Sue, not unlike the one who lives in our barn and seems to be giving survival lessons to his young outside our bedroom window in the middle of the night.

B x

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Sue. I'm another who resisted this collection - I didn't think I'd find a use for the animals.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card. Do love their dies. Have a great day. Anesha

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Sue. Good luck tidying your craft room! xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, a gorgeous owl - such a pretty card.
I always say 'I'll never let my craft room get this messy again', guess what - it always does!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

wow, Sue. Fabulous post, great colours and images..xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the owl image and the design you used
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I love the colour of those pretty flowers.
Janice x

Seafield Jo said...

A beautiful card, such a majestic owl and the flowers are gorgeous.

My craftroom is a disgrace at the moment, but with a puppy wanting to 'help' every time I try and go in there, I fear it could be like that for some time!!!

Thanks for joining us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT