Followers

Friday 25 November 2022

November Rudolph Days

 I can't believe that it is already the last Rudolph Days Challenge before Christmas, only another month until the big day. Maureen has a wonderful prize for the person who is lucky enough to be drawn randomly as the winner. My cards this month were made with some backgrounds that I made at a recent retreat that I attended, it involved making a wet patch on your glass mat/waterproof surface and then sprinkling pixie powder (or similar) onto the water then mopping it all up with 4x6inch photo paper.  I bought them home and stamped onto them with a Woodware stamp and used some of my glitter mountain to decorate. As you can imagine I sparkled a little when I had finished. I do hope that you can pop over to Rudolph Days and join in the fun this month, or even just come and see what it is all about.




 Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

18 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very beautiful cards Sue. Greetings, Elly

mamapez5 said...

What gorgeous, vibrant backgrounds Sue. I love these bright colours for Christmas, and all Christmas cards need a bit of bling so I often have some sparkle on my clothes and hair! Happy Rudolph day. Kate x

lichazul said...

great look , congrats
happy day

brenda said...

What a fabulous display Sue, it's impossible to chose a fav colourway.

B

Chris said...

Fabulous and festive- love those gorgeous vibrant backgrounds and the lovely texture of the glittery baubles.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous cards Sue

gr karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh my word such a lot of wonderful colour background
you have achieved, and those baubles look stunning and so glittery and beautiful.
As Maureen said you sure are a power house at making mutiples of cards.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from Rudolph Days! I'm sure you were sparkly for a long time after making these lovely cards. The colors are so fun!

Linby said...

These are so beautiful, especially with the glitter against the colourful backgrounds. I must try this with similar Woodware stamps I have. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sue - said...

What a fabulous selection of cards. Love all the backgrounds which really set off the glittery baubles.

Sandra H said...

Wow what gorgeous cards the baubles are fantastic x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sue! I LOVE those vibrant backgrounds and the sparkly bauble! Beautiful work, and bravo for making so many!

aussie aNNie said...

So beautiful and what a fabulous display of cards and image/die too, very exquisite ♥

Kate said...

Lovely backgrounds and fabulous sparkly ornaments! Love the modern vibe of these cards! Thanks for inspiring us!

Sarn said...

WOW - what a lovely set of glittery bauble cards. GREAT background. Belated Rudolph Day wishes! xxx

scrappymo! said...

I plan to give those backgrounds a try as I am finally freed up from my Al watching duties. I can now get downstairs to craft again. Yay!
The decorating is finished in the basement rooms and I am just left with hanging the pictures! I know you can relate as you have been busy with the same!

Your cards are fabulous. I love the backgrounds and then this lovely embossed bauble gives a wonderfully modern feel to your cards! Oh the glitter! It looks so sparkly!

Thanks for being a member of our design team. You and the other ladies make the Rudolph Challenge so special.

Darnell said...

Sorry I am so late visiting, Sue, but am I ever glad I didn't miss this post! The recipients of these gorgeous schparkly cards will be hanging them from their Christmas trees! Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Mrs A. said...

Have a lovely christmas Sue. hugs Mrs A.