Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2023

February Rudolph Days

As I typed the title into the box for this post I thought to myself I should have been typing "Wait For Me". I'm running very late this month with my Rudolph Days entry. This is due to spending half term week in Cornwall with our Grandson. I've been catching up ever since. But I'm glad to say that I did find time for a little bit of batch making with my offering for this month. I used the Die and Charisma that came with last July's Tattered Lace Magazine (unusual to have Christmas on a July issue of the Magazine). I'm so disappointed that this has now discontinued, I looked forward to the day that it came through the door each month. Another reason for using this wonderful image is that when my kids were younger (a lot younger than they are now) we had a ginger tom who would sit in the window and watch the birds, just like this one is doing here. I hope that you have managed to pop over and join the fun at Rudolph Days this month, I know that Maureen will have a wonderful prize waiting for the person who is lucky enough to be drawn at random.  


Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

brenda said...

Yes, it's gone Sue but there is an alternative coming! You did well getting a batch of cards done and very pretty they are as well.

B x

Denise Bryant said...

i love your pretty window scene cards!

Darnell said...

What a wonderful warm scene for a Christmas design, Sue! Well done with your batch-making! It's lovely that the image has sentimental value for you and your family! Hugs, Darnell

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Sue

gr karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
As Always you have made such a lot of lovely creations and I love the image of that cat sat in the window.
With the beautiful paper used as well.
Oh Cornwall sounds like heaven to me it's years since I visited there.
My late husband loved caravan holidays and that was a great polace we holidayed quite often.
Once we spent a weekend at Watergate Bay in a apartment it was late November and I sat out on the porch in short sleeves drinking my coffee that's how warm it was and part of the package was a visit to Jamie Oliver's Resteraunt on the beach.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol L said...

I just love this scene you created on this set of cards! I love to sit and watch the birds just like this kitty is doing! NJ on them all!

Aquarius said...

Well done for making a batch of cards using this super cat design. Shame Tattered Lace magazine has been discontinued.

scrappymo! said...

Love this very sweet image and your great cards. Six cards, wow! You are amazing.

Glad to hear you got a little holiday break away in Cornwall...that sounds fun.

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Linby said...

This is such a delightful scene and wonderful that it is one that resonates with you. Well done on batch making what looks like an intricate design.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your Rudolph Day card is gorgeous, and what an awesome job with making multiples! Why can't I do that? I love the window scene with the kitty, so cute! Wishing you a wonderful day, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet words!

Marjeta said...

Wonderful scene. Thanks for playing with us at Rudolf days.