Followers

Sunday 29 August 2010

Deco Follies Ruby Anniversay Card

Today I would like to show you the card that I have made for My Sister-in-laws Ruby Wedding Anniversary. I used My Craft Studio and Deco Follies, there are some wonderful images on it.

I printed onto a semi gloss photo card and matt and layered it onto some silver mirri board and black card stock. I embellished it with a punched heart using a Martha Stewart punch and some flowers from my stash. The centres of the flowers were done using a flattened end cap which I bought from a bead shop, and then topped with flat back pearls. Sue

1 comment:

craftimamma said...

Hi Sue,

I've just had a good look at the lovely cards you have on display. I admire your patience with the glitter on the heart shaped card adn I'm sure both your Anniversary cards will be treasured by the recipients. I rarely use glitter because it takes me forever to get rid of the stray particles which I then end up getting on things I don't want to sparkle, Lol!

Thankyou for joining my followers recently. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Lesley Xx