Followers

Tuesday 5 October 2010

MCS 3rd Birthday Samples

Last night saw the launch of the new My Craft Studio 3rd Birthday collection. I am very lucky to be on the Sample making team for My Craft Studio. Below are the samples that I made, they were all made from the Nursery Rhymes CD.

This first one I made as a gift for a baby using the images from Monday's Child, cutting them with a spellbinders die and mounting onto a large shape the same. Then using ribbon joined them altogether so they could be hung on a wall in a Nursery. Below are 2 of the images. On the reverse of each picture is the right line of the verse.



The next 2 pictures show an expanding book with the verse on the cover, then 1 picture and the right line of the verse each page.

This next image was a No Stamp Required image of Tuesday's Child. I made this card as a birth congrats for a girl. It was coloured with Promarkers, cut out with a Nellie Snellen die, and coloured around the edges with distress inks. Like the card above this card has been made using a No Stamp Required image, this time Thursday's Child. Again coloured with Promarkers. This one for the birth of a boy. This next sample is a gift of notelets. I decorated the outside with backing papers from the disc, the words were cut using my Cricut and the Plantin cartridge, then I used some flowers from my stash. The last sample is made using a topper that is made up of all of the images from the rhyme. I printed it onto acetate the glittered from behind after running it through the Zyron machine. I added a couple of swirls again cut with the Cricut, a ribbon and three Roses that I made using a punch with 6 petals. I was very pleased with the roses as it was the first time I had tried making them.
Now that my Holidays are over and my sample making is done, I am hoping to have some more time to do so crafting (and blogging) for me. I need to start making Christmas Cards, Someone said today that there are 90 days left to Christmas, and I'm sure they will fly by.


Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue








No comments: