Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

CD Sunday - Stamping

It seems like only yesterday when I was posting for last week's CD Sunday challenge, but then I was a little late last week. This week the challenge is stamping, and I have chosen to use this wonderful image from La Pashe. I coloured him using promarkers, and then added some distress inks around the outside. The backing paper is from Carol Ann's Studio, Handyman CD, they go so well with this image. I have added some brad's that are shaped like men's tool's just to finish it off.




Thank you for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.


Sue

8 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Sue. Mr. Fix-it is beautifully coloured. A great card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday - so soon!!.
Hugs
Carol
xx

starcyl said...

Great Card Sue, I know a few people who this would suit. You've coloured him in so well and those brads are just about perfect. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Aquarius said...

A brilliant card for a man and as you say the image and background papers go well together.

Tess said...

Great card Sue. Love those brads! Thanks for sharing with us this week at CD Sunday. x

Christine said...

Hi Sue, a fab card, beautifully coloured and it would suit my OH down to the ground. Super use of the brads too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine xx

Jen said...

Super card, that backing paper certainly does suit your image. Fab man's card. Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday this week.
Jen x

Mistys Mum said...

Hi Sue
I love that card absolutely great for a handyman.
xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous card and you have reminded me I have those Flippin Men stamps hiding away in a corner somewhere - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Wendy -x-