Followers

Friday 22 July 2011

Forgotten Friday 26 - House Mouse

It's Friday once again, and time for a rummage to see what I have not used for a while. This week I found this House Mouse stamp which I bought last year. Although I used some of the stamps that I bought from this range, this one had not been used before. I stamped onto some white card stock and coloured the image using promarkers. I then used a memento ink pad, Cantaloupe coloured to give it a bit a glow around the edges. The backing paper is from MCS Papercraft Library, Volume 10 Winter Whimsies, I thought that it matched this image perfectly. The sentiment is from one of the House Mouse Christmas collection of stamps. I've used some green and red mirri card to mount everything onto, and added some ribbon in both of these colours. The poinsettias and swirls are from a Marianne Die, the centres are from a Nellie Snellen punch.





Why don't you pop over to Judith's blog and see what Forgotten Friday is all about.

Thanks for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.

Sue

3 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Hi Sue, thanks so much for joining in again this week. Your image is really cute, and I love the way you have coloured the cute little mice. The backing paper is a great match, as you say, and great colours too. Judith xx

Aquarius said...

What a lovely Christmas card - the House Mouse stamps are so appealing aren't they? Great card

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Sue and I love the backing paper.
Carol
xx