Followers

Sunday 7 April 2013

CD Sunday - Through The Window

Tuesday morning, I was being very lazy and having a lie in, my first cup of tea on the bedside table, when the phone rang. It was Carol from the CD Sunday team, I'd put my name down to become part of the DT, and Carol was just ringing me to say that the team had asked me to join them. Of course I said yes straight away, thank you ladies.  I've been taking part in the challenges for about two years now, and it's one of two of my favourite challenge blogs, I hope that I don't let the team down.

This weeks challenge is Through The Window, and I had just the CD to use. It's MCS, Klever Konstruction, Framed Flowers. A great CD with several windows like this one. Onto three sheets of card you print the front, back and window, and then another lighter weight (photo paper perhaps) the elements which include the view, dragonflies and flowers. Once it's all cut out and put together it forms a box, but by pulling the sides, it will lay flat to post.



Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

15 comments:

Carol said...

A fantastic card Sue - and a big welcome to the team. Sorry I was so early with my call.
Carol
xx

Mistys Mum said...

A beautiful card Sue & many congratulations on becoming one of the CD Sunday design team

Mistys Mum said...

A beautiful card Sue & many congratulations on becoming one of the CD Sunday design team

starcyl said...

Welcome to the team Sue, I'm sure you'll fit in well and you've made a stunning card to start you off.
Jenny xx

Christine said...

A gorgeous card Sue and welcome to the team.
A love the idea of your design but haven't heard of this CD, something for me to investigate.
Christine xx

Aquarius said...

Congratulations on becoming one of the CD Sunday designers - well deserved. This card is lovely and great that it will fold flat for posting.

Marina said...

Hi Sue, congratulations on joining the Design Team - you beat off some pretty stiff competition!

Your project this week is really beautiful - I just want to crawl through the window to have a look around!
Marina

sue-b said...

this is stunning Sue, it invites you in to take a look, welcome to the team.
sue-b xx

cotnob said...

Congratulations Sue, you will be a great asset to the CD Sunday team and what a gorgeous card to start with. Such a lovely scene and beautifully decorated window.
Pauline
x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow gorgeous creation Sue. Congratulation on another well-deserved DT spot. You will be a wonderful inspiration to the followers & asset to the team. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Margarets designer cards said...

Congratulations Sue, I too was over the moon to be asked to be the guest designer this month, and I am sure you will bring inspiration to the team.
Beautiful card,
Margaret

Deanna said...

Congratulations Sue!
Well deserved position. Your card is gorgeous!!! You are so talented and such an awesome inspiration -hugs Deanna

Beryl said...

Fabulous card Sue and it's amazing to think it will all fold flat.
Love it.
Beryl xx

Wynn said...

A big congrats Sue on your DT position. Love your card especially those draon flies they are definely trying to get through that window..........will they succeed? lol Wynn x

Michelle J M said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! Your image has such depth and the dragon flies are stunning. Congratulations on your DT position, your cards are always beautiful. Michelle x