Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

CD Sunday - Fox And Friends

Sunday again already, I can't believe how quickly they keep coming around. I had a lovely weekend last week and have put the cards that we made on here, and will be putting the Journal pages on tomorrow. As it's Sunday it's time for a new challenge over on the CD Sunday blog, and this week it was my turn to pick the theme. I've gone for Fox and Friends, and am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with this week. For my card this week I have used Pollyanna Pickering's British Wildlife CD From Creative Crafting World, and these Fox's who seem to have plenty of friends. I've used an A5 card base, and gold mirri card for the matting. I then used one of the square toppers and a small one which I popped into the corner, and a matching backing paper. I added some ribbon across the bottom half of the card and finally some flowers from my stash to finish it off. We still have Wynn as our GDT, and again she and the rest of the DT have made some wonderful cards for your inspiration, please do pop over to the blog and take a look.



Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.
I'll be back later today with my offering for Craft A Scene

Sue

10 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great layout here with the pretty flowers and a lovely foxy image

rachel said...

this is gorgeous Sue - such a fabulous image - really gorgeous xx

Christine said...

A beautiful card Sue and although we have both used the same CD, our cards are totally different. Love the flowers, they really make you creation 'pop'
Hugs
Christine xx

Beryl said...

A lovely woodland image Sue - and a fab card design.
Beryl xx

Wynn said...

Lovely bright colours Sue and great layout. The bright orange and blue make the whole card 'pop'....love it.

Hugs Wynn x

sue-b said...

So lovely Sue , Pollyanna's art work is fabulous and to have it on CD is a bonus .
sue xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Sue, the foxes are cute, your design is fabulous! Looking forward to see your AJ pages tomorrow :) Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

Jocelyn said...

This is lovely Sue and I like the flowers and die cut leaves.
Jocelyn x

starcyl said...

I love this and those flowers really pop. You've chosen a fab image but using that cd it would be difficult to get it wrong as she is very talented.
Jenny xx

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this card, the image is full of fun and real countryside animals.
Great card
Margaret