Followers

Thursday 2 April 2015

Sentiment With CD Sunday

The current challenge on the CD Sunday blog is Sentiment and mine is Happy Birthday. I've made this card using the new Debbi Moore CD Art Deco Elegant Moments, such a beautiful CD with the ladies in gorgeous summer dress's. I printed off a sheet of the decoupage to cutout and realised that it was going to be too big for a normal A5 or 8x8 card base, so I made one that would take the size, this one is 7x11. The backing paper is from the CD  and after adding the decoupage topper to the card I added some pearls to the swirls, also some flowers made with my favourite crealies die. My sentiment - Happy Birthday - was made using a tonic die.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Carol said...

What a beautiful card Sue. I love all those pearls - very sumptuous and generous. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a beautiful card with an Elegant Lady , I love it!!

Greetings
MAria

Wynn said...

OOOOHHHH Lovely card. I'm very tempted to buy this CD and after seeing this I'm definitely going to. I love the addition of the pearls on the swirls and the die cut flowers. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

rachel said...

what a beautiful make! I love this to bits sue - the image is stunning! Hugs Rachel x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous elegant design Sue, wow ! It's also quite large, the person receiving this will be thrilled I'm sure. Have a great Easter weekend, Shirleyxx

Jacee said...

Very elegant Sue, a really lovely design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jocelyn said...

Fabulously elegant all in green and I love the swirly pearls. That Happy Birthday die is really lovely - might have to google that one!
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Sarn said...

That's an absolute STUNNER Sue xxx

Michelle J M said...

Sue this is beautiful. What an elegant card. I just love green so it really appeals to me! I think that Debbie Moore images are the most lifelike. Love your flowers and the way you have placed the pearls too. Michelle x