Followers

Friday 8 September 2017

Another For Christmas

I thought I would post this while I'm waiting for a friend to arrive, then we are off to a retreat for the weekend in Redditch. This is being run by Thompson's Craft Supplies. My card is for the Addicted To Stamps challenge which this month is Christmas. The main die I used is by Poppy Stamps and the embellishment by Tattered Lace. The background is distress inks then stamped with Lavinia Stamps, I then die cut it with an oval to match the main die and stuck together before mounting onto a card base. The Sentiment is from Crafters Companion.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is adorable Sue, lovely background and die used.xx
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sue, I love the combination from the die you've used in combination with the stamp. A great way to create depth.
Beautiful Christmascard.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Sue, such a lovely scene - pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Stunning card, Sue, a beautiful design.

Have a fabulous time at the retreat, looking forward to seeing what you create. xx

rachel said...

this is very beautiful Sue - I love the topper you created and its beautifully displayed on your card. Fabulous! Hugs rachel x

brenda said...

Adorable card Sue. Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy the retreat.

B x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I love the scene with the bunnies :) Take good care, Shirleyxx

Janice said...

I love the scene you have created Sue and the bunnies are gorgeous.
I hope you're having a good time at the retreat.
Janice x

Sarn said...

What a gorgeous card Sue. Fantastic inking and a lovely die.

Bet you enjoyed the retreat.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Mia said...

I love your great card, Sue. Pretty bunny image in the snow! Beautiful blue and white contrast. Kisses, my friend.