Followers

Monday 4 September 2017

Kraft Card

I love to stamp and colour onto Kraft card but don't seem to do it very often, so when I saw that the current challenge over at My Time To Craft was to use Kraft card I just had to get some out and have a play. I used a stamp from Chocolate Baroque which I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder and then coloured with pencils. I colour matched the card used for matting and then used a Kraft card base.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.

aussie aNNie said...

Sue, this is so pretty. I haven't used Kraft paper much but this is so inspiring..it's a 'got to try' one for me.xx[aNNie]

Aquarius said...

Great colouring and so effective on the kraft card

Sarn said...

This is very pretty and I love the colours used.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Sue. The flower looks lovely against the Kraft card. xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Beautiful flower card!! I love the orange on the Kraft!!!

Have fun!!
Maria

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Wow gorgeous card :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a pretty stamp and gorgeous colours - a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

GORgeous card Sue..fabulous pencil colouring on kraft..

Luv CHRISSYxx

rachel said...

oh sue - this is stunningly beautiful - I adore it! Big hugs Rachel x

Janice said...

A stunning card Sue, such a gorgeous stamp and pretty colours you have chosen.
Janice x

brenda said...

Playing catch up Sue, obviously I adore this card with the lovely CB Poppy which by change I have been working with today. Yours looks great on Kraft.

B x

brenda said...

By chance even (day two of a rotten migraine and my eyes are not working with my fingers).

B x

MagsB said...

This is lovely, Sue, I love the bright orange with the kraft! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x