Followers

Monday 1 October 2018

Autumn Glory

The new challenge over on the Allsorts Challenge blog this week is Autumn Glory. My card for this challenge uses one of the new Lavinia Stamps and some from my stash along with some ribbon that I bought the other week on a trip to Costco. I fell in love with it as soon as I spotted it, however it did mean that I had to buy the reel which was 50 meters long. I think that this will be lasting me a long time. I teamed my colours for the background to the top leaf on the ribbon and then over stamped once I had made it. All of the seasons have some wonderful things to show us, but I think that the colours of Autumn have to be my favourite.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Stunning card, Sue, and I can quite understand why you fell for that ribbon - it's gorgeous! xx

Carole said...

Oh my!!! that ribbon is to die for...too nice to use almost! Fabulous card also...love Lavinia stamps..beautiful design and colours. xx

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Beautiful card. The fabric on the side of the card is interesting;-)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a pretty background and I love your ribbon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Joan said...

Beautiful card Sue and that Ribbon is beautiful


Joan

Liz said...

Stunning card, Sue, I love the design. The beautiful ribbon was a great find. xx

brenda said...

What a real beauty Sue, I too would have been drawn to that ribbon as it's beautiful and so unusual. Your whole card full of warm colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Autumn Glory' theme at Allsorts challenge.

One slight worry though, I don't have that fairy! Another thing for my Doncaster wish list.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

That ribbon is stunning Sue and it sure compliments an already stunning work of art here..beautiful colours on your background.xx

Wendy L said...

Wow, so beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xx

rachel said...

what a delightful card Sue - I adore the stamping - and the highlighting looks perfect! Big hugs rachel x

Janice said...

A beautiful autumnal card Sue, that fabulous ribbon matches perfectly.
Janice x