Followers

Monday 22 October 2018

Halloween

Where did last week go to, it flew past me at a very fast rate. I was busy crafting among other things, I just didn't get around to posting anything. This is one of the cards that I made last week, not that I'm into Halloween but I do love making Halloween themed cards and belong to a group where we exchange Halloween cards. I made this card using dies from The Papercraft Boutique and although I hate spiders I love these that I made using the die included with this set.. I also used stamps from Chocolate Baroque to decorate the card. I'm off to enter this into the challenge over on My Time To Craft, which this time around is Halloween or Cats.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Awesome!

Carole said...

I hate spiders too Sue...but these look sparkly...and friendly! I like your card though i do not do Halloween, it's a great design with the silhouette in the middle....so Happy Halloween! x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A great card and those spiders look fabulous. The colours are just perfect for Halloween. It’s the first year that I’ve ever made Halloween themed cards but I really quite enjoyed it x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and gorgeous colours...oooh those spiders look eeeek...not red backs at least...x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, your spooky scene looks fabulous inside the spiders web.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aquarius said...

I never seem to have a need for any Halloween cards so don't make them. This one is great and not too spooky or weird which some of them seem to be

rachel said...

great colours Sue - I love your card! Love the spiders - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

scrappymo! said...

Great spooky card!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge this time and good luck :)

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Sue. Amazing design and lovely colour combinaion. Hugs, my friend.