Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Retreat Photos

When I went away recently it was to the Craftaganza Retreat that Crafters Companion hold every year, I said I would post photos of what I made when I returned. Well I spent the whole week away with a Crafty Friend doing Crafty type things. These included looking around some Craft shops we came across in magazines, attending a colouring workshop with Sandra Rushton, a workshop with Phil Martin and then another Craft Retreat with Clare Charvill from My Creative Spirit. My post today is to show you what is finished from the Craftaganza Retreat, I say whats finished because I still have about 4 cards to finish yet. The rest I will show you another day or when they are finished.

We had a great time with classes from, Sue Baker, Lizzy Curtis, Fiona Clayton, Debbie Fisher, Leanne Chivers, Sheena Douglas and Sara Davies. All with something different to show us. Sara's workshop was using the new Gemini Foiling machine. I have to say that I was very impressed with this and am currently waiting for mine to be delivered.













Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of cards Sue, it sounds like you had a wonderful time.
I'm trying to resist the Foiling machine at the moment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of your beautiful makes. I'm envious of your week away which sounds to me the ideal way to spend time away - beats lying on a beach doing nothing!!

Viv said...

A wonderful array of craftiness Sue! So glad you enjoyed yourself! x

Carole said...

Oh what a great array of wonderful creations Sue...they are all so lovely..I bet you had a wonderful time away with your fiend creating all these.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Absolutely beautiful card!

aussie aNNie said...

This is the most stunning post of gorgeously made cards Sue...love them all but do love the Lavinia ones.xx

Joan said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous week and what a lot of lovely makes! I would love to be able to go to craft retreat and get dome new ideas.


Joan

Mrs A. said...

Looks like you had masses of fun with these workshops. All lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

Looks like an amazing array of cards - really wonderful work Sue - I look forward to seeing what you do with the foiling. Big hugs rachel x

Janice said...

A fabulous selection of makes Sue, sounds like you had a great time with your friend.
Janice x