Followers

Thursday 6 December 2018

Fairies

I've made this card to enter into the Allsorts challenge this week, which is Fairies, Fantasy and Magical. Just up my street but I nearly forgot to post it with all the things to do for Christmas. The background for both of the flower shapes was made some time ago when I used them to mop up some left over ink on my work surface. It was just a case of deciding which stamps to use with them and for me there was only one choice, Lavinia Stamps of course. I must admit it made a change from Christmas.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

How beautiful is this, the colours and stamps are just gorgeous Sue.x

Mrs A. said...

These 'mop ups' are gorgeous . You couldn't have made them more perfect if you had tried. Lovely idea to use the flower die and then the Lavinia stamps. You could also enter my current callenge if you would like to. Hugs Mrs A.

Linby said...

This is just beautiful, love how you used the die cuts.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Kathleen said...

Great background colours and a super way of using the spilt ink. lovely images too. Thank you for joining our 'Magical' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

How beautiful! Have a nice evening Sue!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, lovely coloured flower shapes and pretty images - like you say, a refreshing change from Christmas.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

This is terrific Sue! As you say - a change from Christmas cards too!

maria's knutselplezier said...

These cards are really gorgious I love them, thanks for coming on my blog dear Sue, I have two links on my blog to find the you)tube films about the black-ice technique, it is really easy and very intersting when you need a lot of cards!!
Have fun!! Maria

Corry said...

What a beautiful card , the colors are lovely
I have visited your blog, a very nice blog and you make beautiful creations. I went to follow you. I want to invite you to take a look at my blog and maybe you want to follow me too
Greets Corry

Darnell said...

Is there anything more beautiful than our mop-up sheets, Sue? I don't think so and it always karacks me up when I like my leavings better than my creation, lol! These backgrounds are perfection for your Lavinia images! Just perfection!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Janice said...

Beautiful backgrounds Sue, gorgeous card.
Janice x