Followers

Friday 8 May 2020

Facebook Craft Along

First let me apologise as this post is photo heavy. I hope that this post finds you all well and enjoying the wonderful VE day sunshine and celebrations. A couple of weeks ago Clare Charvill of My Creative Spirit ran a 7 day facebook daily craft along to make this gorgeous Pockect Album. I love all of Clares work so had to join in with the fun. I found some left over scraps and a new 8X8 pad of Graphic 45 Garden Goddess papers in my stash, this is what I made by following along.  This is the link to Clares YouTube page where you will find this workshop over 7 videos.









 I raised the ephemera card on the front by popping foam pads underneath and managed to make thefront cover by not having to cut into my new 8x8 pad.


The rest of the album was completed by using it though along with the scraps.


I even made my first pop up card. Clare calls this a tada card, think I like that better.


There are lots of photo mats for you to add photos.


And pockets should you need them.


In the centre the photo mats are pockets also and for these I've made a couple of small tag books.


They were a great size for using up those little bits of left over we are so reluctant to throw away.


4x6 photo mats in the larger pockets.


Another tada card.


And more mats.


 The back has been left plain, I just added a sticked that I had leftover on a sheet. The white blob is a reflection on the camera lens i'm glad to say.


Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Take care and stay safe everyone.
Sue

10 comments:

Glennis F said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of work!

scrappymo! said...

Lots if beautiful work here, Sue. I love it...your book looks wonderful!!!

I think it is cool to have made it over the week class like that.

Liz said...

OMGosh Sue, this is just amazing! I love the papers. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and overwhelming and sure love this enough to want to make one.xx

brenda said...

Such a fabulous album Sue, I always love the way G45 DP's give such a professional look to the finished project.

B x

Aquarius said...

There seem to be quite a few virtual workshops around and you've made a brilliant job of this beautiful album. Great that you had a pad of lovely papers handy.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Sue, gorgeous papers - I have recently purchased a couple of Clare's kits and they are brilliant, I might have to attend one of her workshops when this is all over.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

wow this is wonderful Sue - what a lot of work! Hugs rachel xx

Cindy Groh said...

That's a great book. It must have taken you a while to make it.

Janice said...

Love your album Sue, so many lovely details.
Janice x