Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2020

New Home

Just before lockdown started I had a Crafty Friend who moved to Australia. After living with her Daughter during the lockdown downunder she has recently moved into a new home there. I made this card and sent. I know it's been received now so I'm safe to post it here. I used a stamp from Chocolate Baroque designed by Kim Moody and Called Poppy Cottage. I stamped onto water colour card and used my new water colour pens from Phil Martin.



Hoping this finds everyone well and keeping safe.

Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

Aquarius said...

A super house stamp and beautifully coloured

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card great sentiment.

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card, Sue! I love that house imag and your watercolouring looks so good here.

The sentiment is perfect!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful stamp and colours Sue/xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Sue, a super stamp and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janice said...

Beautifully coloured stamp Sue, I’m sure your friend loved her card.
Janice x

Sally H said...

This is gorgeous! I love Kim's designs and you have coloured it beautifully. Do you like Phill's pens?