Followers

Thursday 4 June 2020

Teeny Tiny Tag Album

Nearly two weeks ago saw me sitting down on Friday and Saturday evening for 2 hours each evening and crafting along with lots of other like minded crafters. We made these Teeny Tiny Tag Albums on a FaceBook live hosted by Clare Charvill (My Creative Spirit). Clare makes a dedicated Facebook page especially for the class, all you have to do is log on and follow, even if you can't make it on the evenings in question you still have access to the class and videos. It's lovely afterwards seeing the finished results, as we all seem to be using different paper collections, from Graphic 45, Stamperia and even digital kits too. For my album I used Graphic 45 Artisan Collection, it's quite an old collection now, but I had some left over from another project that I done a couple of years ago now. Clare is running her third FaceBook live class this Friday and Saturday 6-8 both evenings. If you are interested here is a link to the workshop. Would love to see you there.



Above, the front of the album


Inside front pocket with photo mats. I chose to use some twine that I 
had in my stash rather than ribbon for the tags, I thought it suited the feel of the papers.


Also in the front pocket is a pop up card for placing photos on.


As you can see the tag pockets are graduated.


The pockets hold photo mats.


Large paper clips are also used to hold more photo mats.


The back pocket holds another pop up card and more photo mats.
So plenty of room for lots of photos even though the album is small.


There's not a mark on the back of my album, I think maybe my camera lens needs cleaning.

Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful Sue, I don't think G45 is timeless, I still have some from years ago.

B x

Aquarius said...

What a great way to spend a couple of evenings - beats watching TV anyday. Brilliant little album with the super papers you've chosen.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow this is a beautiful book.

cotnob said...

Your album is fabulous Sue, lots of super details and I love the papers you chose to use - I keep thinking about joining the class but I can't make it at 6 and although I know you can access the class later but it's not quite the same.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

What a fabulous projects, Sue! The papers are beautiful. A great way to spend a couple of evenings too. xx

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeouw!

Mrs A. said...

Love the graphic 45 papers you have used here and what a super little book. A great result. Thankyou for the link will go and have a look. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and awesome design with this paper...hope all's good.♥

rachel said...

This is a stunning album Sue - oh so beautiful! Those papers are gorgeous! Hugs rachel xx

Janice said...

What a great way to spend the evenings Sue. You’ve made a fabulous album, with so much detail and lovely papers.
Janice x