Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Album Workshop Number 5

Just to warn you that this post is photo heavy. So by now you will know that once every two weeks I attend a virtual workshop in the form of Facebook live with Clare Charvill from My Creative Spirit. Although we have just had Workshop 7, I'm only just getting around to showing you the pictures of Album number 5. This was The Dorothy Box And Album. I used papers from The Portrait Of A Lady by Graphic 45 to decoate this project. I'm not going to waffle on I'll let the photos do the talking today, I'm off to brave shopping with a face mask.






















Hope you are all keeping well.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue


9 comments:

Aquarius said...

Another beautiful project - can't beat Graphic 45 for impact. You will have amassed a good collection of these albums.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful book.

brenda said...

These really are super projects Sue, your virtual workshops sounds like fun.

B x

cotnob said...

This is stunnig Sue, one of my favourite collections and you have created a beautiful album.
I have purchased the class but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

scrappymo! said...

These virtual workshops are such a great idea. Look at you...you have created so many great books now!

I love the colours you chose for this one. These were my MIL's fave colours. You gave me some lovely memories of her with this post!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautifully designed and very creative, papers are so stunning in colours.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Oh my goodness Sue, this is absolutely exquisite. I've only ever made a couple of small albums and they took my again. Nothing like this beautiful one that you've created here. Lovely work as always Sue x

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I wonder if I should attend a workshop. I am sat here with 6 different unfinished tag style books of different designs, none of which are quite the right size for the project I have in mind lol

Janice said...

Wow, this must have taken you an age Sue, but it’s fabulous!
Janice x