Followers

Thursday 13 August 2020

Birthday Dragon

I can't believe how time flies, this card was what I made for my youngest who celebrated his 34th Birthday on Saturday. I used Pink Inks Dragon which I stamped onto plain white card and coloured using Spectrum Noir pens, I then fussy cut around the outside and set to one side. I took a background that I made by spraying inks onto card, I think they were Sprinky inks from Inkylicious. The swirls that have been added were from the stamp sheet that the Dragon came on . I then stamped the Dragon onto the background and placed the fussy cut image over the top. This Birthday came just in time for me to pop along to the Allsorts Challenge which this week is Make it Masculine.



Hope that you are all staying safe and keeping well.
Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and adorable papers. Lovely dragon image used here. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Love your colouring of the image. Great card.

Mrs A. said...

Oh my gosh this is just brilliant.your fussy cutting of the dragon is second to none.love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

How bright and welcoming Sue, I am sure you son will love his special card which is also perfect for our 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Janice said...

A fantastic card for your son Sue, something really very different too.
Janice x

Aquarius said...

The super dragon really stands out well against your lovely background

Mummylade said...

Wonderful colours! Thank you for entering our Male challenge at Allsorts and good luck.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a gorgeous dragon and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dortesjs said...

A gorgeous card

Joan said...

Fabulous card Sue , love that dragon

sallysbitz2 said...

This is just amazing. Love your colouring and handmade background paper x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous card. Bet Martin loved it. The dragon is fabulous and I like the swirly stamping with it!

Corry said...

Fantastic card for your son , amazing colors

Jules said...

Hi Sue

A fabulous card for your Son .. .. I bet he loved it.

Great background and your colouring of the dragon is so intricate .. beautifully done!

All good here thanks and I hope it is with you too.

Love Jules xx

Sarn said...

What a super dragon. Terrific card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx