Followers

Monday 22 February 2021

A Big Mistake

The other day I showed you an Anniversary card made for our Nephew and his wife on the occasion of their Anniversary. I also made one for Father-in-law to give to his Grandson. However if you read what I've put on the sentiment (FIL is blind so didn't see my big mistake) you'll understand why I had a phone call from an amused Sister-in-law pointing out my mistake. As I was making this card for our Nephew I was reminded that it was also my Daughter's Wedding Anniversary coming up on the 1st March, so I made her card from FIL at the same time. Yes you've guessed it I made the same mistake on that card too. So my job today is to see if I can alter the sentiment without having to remake the card. Hopefully my mind is getting back to normal and I won't be making any more stupid mistakes on any future cards. Papers and Dies for this card were from Tattered Lace Keep It Natural.


Thank you for taking the time to look an your kind comments which are always appreciated.

 Sue

9 comments:

cotnob said...

It's a beautiful card Sue, even if you did make a little mistake with the sentiment, it sounds like you have lots of relations so it's not really surprising.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Oh Sue, I've done things like this more times that I dare to mention. I think that a butterfly would cover the mistake and it would look quite natural on a card that has flowers on. Your card is beautiful by the way. Take care and keep on crafting x

Aquarius said...

Oops!! I'm sure this sort of thing happens to many of us. Maybe an extra flower or the usual 'mistake covering' butterfly would do the trick.

brenda said...

Such a pretty design Sue.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, oops with the sentiment. lol x

Mrs A. said...

It is a very pretty card so I hope you can come up with a solution without having to make thee whole card again. Hugs Mrs A.

Carole said...

We all make mistakes, especially when our minds are elsewhere! Ever made a card and sent it without signing it?. I a sure your recipients will be pleased to receive such a lovely card anyway. xx

Sarn said...

Hope you can fix the sentiment as it's a lovely card. xxx

Jules said...

Hi Sue

I hope you are able to make your alteration without having to re-make .. .. I think you did extremely well to even be making cards with everything you are having to deal with at the moment.

Take care and look after yourself .. .. and don't over-do things!

Love Jules xx