Followers

Thursday 11 February 2021

It's Been A While ....

It's been a while since I last post and I would like to thank you all for your kind words of sympathy you left for me. Tomorrow 12th February is Mum's funeral, something I'm not looking forward to. It's also my Nephew's wedding Anniversary so the card that I have made here is on its way to them. I'm safe posting it on here as neither him nor his wife blog. I used My Craft Studios Floriography to make this card. It's from the Elements sheet section, which means that I only had to print off the one page and everything for the card was on the one sheet, I just added some red and silver mirri card. I hope they enjoy their day.


 Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Aquarius said...

what a gorgeous image this is and just right for an anniversary card.

Carole said...

Well done Sue on having the motivation to make a card when experiencing a sad time. A lovely card that I am sure will be very well received. I hope tomorrow goes as well as these sad events can do and hope the sun manages to shine a little for you. xx

Liz said...

I missed your last post and I’ve just scrolled back to read it. I am so sorry to read your sad news, Sue. I’ll be thinking of you today and hope all the treasured memories you have of your Mum will bring you comfort in the days ahead.
You’ve made a really lovely anniversary card for your nephew and his wife.
Take care. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful project and adorable colours on this design. Good to see you crafting again missed your projects. xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, a lovely image.
I hope everything goes as well as it can today, you will be in my thoughts.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

In my thoughts today Sue x
Am sure they loved this pretty Anniversary card too. x

rachel said...

Beautiful card Sue - I do hope the funeral went as best these things can go. Big hugs lovely lady xx Treasure your memories.

Joan said...

It's a lovely card Sue. I hope everything went as well as could be under the circumstances. Kind thoughts


Joan x

Sarn said...

Hi Sue . . . I somehow missed this post. I hope everything went as well as can be expected on the 12th.

It's a really lovely anniversary card. Congrats on being creative once more.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sally H said...

Sending big hugs, Sue. It is a stunningly beautiful card, and I am sure it will be very much appreciated.