Followers

Wednesday 16 February 2022

CAS Card

It's been a long time since I made something to enter into a Challenge, with the exception of Rudolph Days. But the challenge this week over on the Allsorts blog is CAS with the option of Elegance. I didn't go for the elegance but did manage to make a CAS card using an A6 card base from my stash and a stamp and stencil from Lavinia Stamps and the sentiment is from Chocolate Baroque. I started by using one of my brushes and a stencil, the ink was what was left on the brush from a previous project, then I over stamped with one of the new Lavinia Stamps before adding Just A Note. I don't usually do CAS so this was quite a challenge for me not to carry on adding more and more to it.

 

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue
 

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

A super CAS card and yes, it is difficult to resist adding 'extras'

brenda said...

I'm the same with challenges Sue, but really pleased you made an exception as your card is lovely and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, thank you.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous cas card so lovely.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautifully CAS Sue, you’ve done a great job. I absolutely understand how hard it can be to hold out on the ink. Every CAS card is a real challenge for me! x

Sarn said...

Hi Sue

I LOVE your CAS card with the soft background stencilling and the silhouette pixie. Good to get out of your comfort zone sometimes!

Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week. Xxx

Carole said...

Oh this is so soft and pretty and I love that stamp! Hiding the plastic now!..lol xx

Ellibelle said...

So very pretty and gorgeous fairy!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Darnell said...

You should do CAS more often, Sue, as this checks all the boxes and I love it! The lightly stenciled background is perfect for her gaze and I love that the rounded flourish mimics the wee blossoms she is perched on. And for extra interest, I love the card edge, too! Hugs, Darnell

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, I do love Lavinia stamps xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow absolutley gorgeous, great colours and brilliant design. ♥

Janice said...

Gorgeous CAS card Sue.
Janice x

Joan said...

Stunning card Sue