Followers

Friday 25 February 2022

February Rudolph Days

Wow, where did February go to. It's the 25th already so that means it's time for another Rudolph Days Challenge. As always Maureen has a beautiful prize which some lucky person will be chosen at random to win. For my cards this month I have used left overs from 4 albums that I made before Christmas (3 of them were for Christmas presents) using the Graphic 45 collection Let It Snow. It was such a beautiful collection to work with and I saved all the pieces that I had left, some of them were quite large and I even had a couple of Ephemera cards left which I mixed with some smaller cut out toppers and borders. I managed to make 4 A5 cards and 4 A6 cards and I still have a little bit of the paper left, I might even manage to get a couple more cards out of it. As I have used left overs for these I thought I would pop over to the Snippets Playground this week and join in the fun there too, it's been a long time since I was last there. Everything except the card bases was made from off cuts of the collection.

 

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue


 

13 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such beautiful cards Sue, I love them all x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful Christmas cards. Anesha x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards Sue, and love the gorgeous designs, these colours are also lovely. ♥

Aquarius said...

A super collection of traditional style cards using these beautiful off-cuts. Nice to see you in the Snippets Treehouse!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So many lovely vintage cards! Happy Rudolph Day!

Carol L said...

This is such a beautiful collection of cards with great papers and toppers!

Sarn said...

WOW Sue . . . that is a truly lovely collection of festive cards using up your snippets.

Now, find yourself a comfy chair in the Playground Treehouse and I'll bring you over a nice hot chocolate and a slice of cake. They're virtual, so are completely calorie-free! Win-win! LOL! xxx

Di said...

What a terrific selection of Christmas cards Sue - they're gorgeous. No wonder you kept the snippets!

Hugs

Di xx

Chris said...

Such a lovely set of beautiful Christmas cards, love the vintage images and papers. xx

Whisper said...

Oh WOW what a great selection of cards and thanks for joining us this month at Rudolph Days Challenge Luv Sam x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what a wonderful array of cards mead from snippets of that paper pad.
I love Graphic 45 it's one of my fave paper pads.
Love all you wonderful designs and you created so many as usual.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

A super collection of Christmas cards Sue, lots of lovely images.
It's good to be back after spending the last month sorting out my craft room.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Trina P. said...

These are fantastic! What amazing leftovers and no wonder you hung onto them, but more importantly, you’ve put them to incredible use.