Followers

Thursday 3 March 2022

Hand Coloured

 The current challenge over on the Allsorts blog is Hand Coloured or Paper Pieced. As this card that has been made for our nephews Birthday next week has been hand coloured I thought I would pop across and join in the fun. The stamp used is one that I bought as a set recently from Crafty Individuals, I fell in love with the set as soon as I saw it and knew that I had a home for this particular pack of dogs. It was fun to stamp and colour, if only I had used my Stamp platform to stamp the sentiment instead of just using a stamping block it might have stamped better.


 Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

brenda said...

I saw these zentangle style dogs and thought how super they were and you have showcased it beautifully Sue, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week, lovely to have you join in.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, a lovely stamp - I can see why you had to give it a home.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

It's lovely to see a card that you've made with the new stamps Sue. They are great to have when there are so many dog lovers to make cards for. Great colouring and I look forward to seeing more of them x

Aquarius said...

I can see why you fell for this stamp he is gorgeous - great colouring

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the image. Aensha x

Liz said...

Great card Sue. I love the image, it makes a fabulous focal point. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours here, love the card. xx

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card, coloured beautifully x

Sarn said...

Amazing stamp. You know I Love Zentangles so this works for me! Xxx