Followers

Friday 25 March 2022

March Rudolph Days

How time flies. It is time again for the Rudolph Days Challenge. Maureen has a wonderful prize for the person who is chosen at random, all you need to do is to take part. One Christmas card made however you want, just pop across and join the fun. I decided to use this stamp by Sheena Douglas for my card this month, after stamping in black ink I then set then to one side to colour later. But the more I looked at them the more I like just the Black and White images, so in the end I decided to leave them as they were. I stamped directly onto a 6x6 card blank and added the Merry Christmas sentiment. Normally I try to get around to everyone's blog who takes part in the challenge. I love to see what you've all made. This month however I am going to be away from this morning 25th March through to the 1st April, so I apologise now as I know I'm going to be in a dead zone with no internet for the week. As always I made more than one for my stash.



 Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

16 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such beautiful cards Sue and just perfect in monochrome x

Aquarius said...

Gosh, these Rudolph days come around so quickly - love the elegant effect of the black and white print.

Linby said...

They do look wonderful in B&W - you can imagine the snow and cold! I admire you making multiple cards the same - I struggle to do that having to tweak each time!

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh these are such gorgeous stamped images.
I love them in the balck and white they look brillinat like that.
Oh to have a wonderful Church like that one near where I live at least I think it's a church if it's a house it's a very fancy one.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Liz said...

Beautiful design, Sue. They look so stylish left uncoloured. xx

cotnob said...

A super collection of Christmas cards Sue, such a lovely scene and it looks fabulous left uncoloured.
I hope you have a lovely break.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

LesleyG said...

The image is so wonderful I think they look fabulous left as they are xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous projects and beautiful designs, ♥

Vicky Hayes said...

This image needs nothing added Sue! I adore the peaceful feel of these lovely cards. I hope being out of internet range means you are enjoying yourself somewhere! Vicky x

Bonnie said...

These are classy cards, Sue! I love that you left them black and white. I hope you've had a lovely time away.

scrappymo! said...

Your black and white cards look lovely! I like that image and the gate especially. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a gate like that,

Hope you are well-rested and just want you to once again know that you are greatly treasured as my design team member!

Joan said...


Lovely card Sue,,looks very striking in monotone



Joan





Sarn said...

Love a monochromatic scheme and the stamp is so detailed that it really works for these Christmas cards. Good choice! xxx

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards, I love Sheena Douglas's stamps xx

rachel said...

Beautiful stamp Sue - and it works so very well - beautiful cards! Hugs rachel x

Lisa said...

That is a wonderful image and it looks great not colored. I don't often enough leave images uncolored but they are perfect uncolored and I should do it more. Wonderful collection of cards for your stash.