Followers

Friday 29 April 2022

April Rudolph Days

Well I'm really late this month, I normally manage to post my cards for the Rudolph Day Challenge before this stage in the challenge. I don't know where the time has gone. For my cards this month I decided to use some large sentiment dies with Chistmas Greetings that I found in a folder in my stash recently (yes I do have far to much and had forgotten I had them). I made some backgrounds using some sparkle paints and sprays that I have and not used for some time as well, finishing them with a covering of white gesso speckles. They were quick and easy to make however after searching for my camera for two days I decided to just get on and take the photos with my phone. I don't know why I haven't done this before as they were far easier to edit in the phone. Rudolph Days is a great fun challenge and Maureen always has a wonderful prize for whoever is drawn at random when the challenge finishes. Do pop over and take a look.




 Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant cards and a fabulous collection for sure, love the bells and gorgeous colours xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of cards Sue, lovely bold sentiments and super backgrounds.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aquarius said...

I'm sure you're not alone in coming across items you'd forgotten you had, or having to search for items you do remember but can't remember where they are - don't ask me how I know this 🤣. Wonderful selection of backgrounds to showcase the seasonal greetings.

brenda said...

What a super display Sue, I'm very partial to colour and all of these have their own individual vibrancy.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh my what a gorgeous array of cards and super colour ways too.
Your backgrounds look amaxing ane very beautiful.
Love the sentiment dies used also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue - said...

A fabulous collection of cards! You’ll be well ahead by Christmas if you make this many each Rudolph Day.

Whisper said...

Oh WOW what a great collection of cards and all so different too, thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x