Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2022

New Baby

 My post today is a little bit photo heavy, but I wanted to show you this Album that I made from a recent Facebook Live class that I took with Clare Charvil from My Creative Spirit a couple of weeks ago. It was made for the newest member of the family, baby Kensa. Who was born to a cousin in Cornwall. I used papers that I printed off from a downloadable kit from Nitwits called Baby's First's. Clare's Facebook classes are great fun and easy to follow along too, this was from class 29 called The Eliza Double Album. I'm going to pop across to the River Of Creativity Challenge blog and join in this month. They are asking for Anything goes but NOT a card.

















 Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

 
















11 comments:

Carole said...

Wow.this is stunning...so much work and a lot of love. I am sure it will be much appreciated and treasured.

Aquarius said...

Wow! a real labour of love and what a wonderful idea for the newest family member. This will be treasured for sure and filled with lots of memories.

brenda said...

This is lovely Sue, such a pretty way to retain special memories. Back in the day when I used to buy DP's I loved Nitwits, they were always so sturdy. A perfect creation for River of Creativity, thanks so much.

B x

Liz said...

This is stunning, Sue. I'm sure it will be a treasured keepsake. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow this is a gorgeous design Sue a lot of love gone into it., love the card and colour choices. ♥

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Sue, lovely papers - a wonderful keepsake, I'm sure it will be treasured.
I have a bit of catching up to do with Clare's classes!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Zoechaos said...

What a treasure this is, as someone who is into family history and genealogy I know how future generations will value this all the more so because it was made by another family member as well. Delighted you have added this to the flow at River of Creativity and see lots of squares there so it definitely fits our Square option. Thank you xx

rachel said...

This truely is a thing of beauty and will surely be treasured - the detail you've added is amazing Sue - well done! Hugs rachel x

Sarn said...

WOW Sue - this is going to be a treasured keepsake for sure. So much work went into it and the result is astounding. Truly lovely. xxx

gwen70 said...

Simply stunning and a lot of love gone into making it xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

How beautiful Sue. This must have been a labour of love and I’m sure that it will be treasured x